Vigor2950 as VPN client ( dial out site )
LAN : 192.168.29.0/24
WAN 1 IP : Dynamic IP ( My GRE IP, 192.168.66.2, Peer GRE IP, 192.168.66.1 )
WAN 2 IP : Dynamic IP ( My GRE IP, 192.168.53.2, Peer GRE IP, 192.168.53.1 )
Vigor3300 as VPN server
WAN 3 IP : 220.127.116.11 ( Local GRE IP, 192.168.66.1, Remote GRE IP, 192.168.66.2 )
WAN 4 IP : 18.104.22.168 ( Local GRE IP, 192.168.53.1, Remote GRE IP, 192.168.53.2 )
For Vigor 2950's setting :
1. VPN LAN to LAN profile one.
2. VPN LAN to LAN profile two.
3. Add the VPN profiles to VPN Turnk and set Load Balance as the Attribute Mode.
4. Click Advance for specifying Load Balance Algorithm.
When VPN trunk are successfully connected, you may check the connection status. Tx packets will keep increasing through both tunnels when there are outgoing packets to the remote VPN network.
For Vigor3300's setting :
1. VPN Trunk policy one.
2. VPN Trunk policy two.
3. Group two VPN policys and then click apply.